Policy issued in accordance with the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to those who interact with the web services of Geoclima S.r.l. accessible via electronic networks as from the address www.geoservice-rus.ru. The information provided only applies to the web site https://www.geoservice-rus.ru and does not concern any web sites that may be visited by an user via external links.
In compliance with the obligation established by the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we hereby inform that OOO Geoservice – headquarters located in Ul. Barklaya, 18/19
121309 Moscow – has the ownership of personal data handing and thus will handle the personal data freely given by the user/visitor in compliance with the regulations in force.
In particular, data handling will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency as provided for the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679: the data will not be excessive, they will be collected and recorded for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 and stored for the period of time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
1. Types of data and objective of data handling
1.1. Navigation data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
1.2. Data provided voluntarily by the User
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s). The user/visitor may, at any moment, exercise their rights towards the data owner, in accordance with the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1.4. Objectives of data handling
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the following purposes:
– browsing on this website
– optional application forms for recruitment campaigns
– optional application forms for receiving newsletters and/or promotional communications.
1.5. Recipients of the data
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above. Precisely, the data will be communicated to:
– subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail)
– studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships
– competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request
– in the case of administrative and accounting purposes, the data may eventually be sent to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or subjects for credit recovery purposes.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
2. Terms of data handling
The processing of data may be carried out both in a non-automated manner and with the aid of electronic, IT and telematic tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The processing methods will be suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding “minimum security measures” for the processing of personal data.
The data collected will not be the subject of communication – outside the cases of communications required by law – or dissemination, except as indicated in point n. 1.4., if not in an anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical purposes and for the promotion of the activities of OOO Geoservice.
Only with the express consent of the person concerned, the email address of the applicant can be used for sending communications concerning Geoclima’s initiatives, deemed of interest to the applicant. In carrying out the treatment, all technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures will be adopted, as foreseen by the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, so that the minimum data protection measures provided for by law are guaranteed. The aforementioned security measures will guarantee access to data only for the persons appointed to the processing by OOO Geoservice referred to in point 4.
2.1. Data retention period
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1.4 are kept for the duration of the subscription to the Newsletter Service of the interested party and for 10 years after termination, termination or withdrawal from the same, except in cases where the storage for a subsequent period is required for any disputes, requests by the competent authorities or under applicable law. At the end of the retention period the Data will be deleted, anonymised or aggregated.
2.2. Data transfer
3. Optional data provision
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data.
Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested. The provision of personal data may be necessary to fulfil the obligations arising from any contract with Geoclima. In these cases the refusal to data handling will entail the impossibility to stipulate any contract and to fulfil the obligations provided.
OOO Geoservice — located in Ul. Barklaya, 18/19 121309 Moscow — is the owner of the processing of personal data collected on this web site pursuant to and for the purposes of the Privacy Code. In accordance with the commitment and care that OOO Geoservice devotes to the protection of personal data, we inform you on the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The Data Manager is can be contacted through our addresses: phone +7 (985) 222-89-74, email email@example.com.
5. Data Subjects’ Rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Changes and updates
OOO Geoservice could also make changes and / or additions to said disclosure, also as a consequence of the beginning of the effectiveness of the Privacy Regulations and of any subsequent amendments and / or regulatory additions. The changes will be notified in advance and the interested party will be able to view the text of the information sheet which is constantly updated in the Privacy section of the website www.geoservice-rus.ru.